The 'Termite 400 Series 3' Brick Press is appropriate for use by communities,
contractors and persons requiring large quantities of Pressed Earth
Bricks or Stabilised Earth Bricks suitable for load bearing or infill
Please contact AMCER for current price and availability.
- 360 to 420 bricks per hour
- skid mounted with lifting points and fork-lift pockets
- standard brick size 390 x 250 x 85 mm, or 390 x 250 x
90 mm. 10mm radius corners. 60 x 20 rebate on one end
- brick thickness is adjustable from 45 mm to 90 mm (subject to material type)
- power required 32 amps, 5 pin, 400 volt, 3-phase
- Central electronic control panel, with:
- Allen-Bradley touch-screen and remote programming.
- Operator selected "Clear", "Startup", "Run" and "Shutdown" programs.
- On screen adjustment of hydraulic pressure and mix ratios (if twin feed option installed)
- On screen adjustment of feed rates for cement and/or additive feed system
- Automated shut down and water cut-off if the feed rate drops below a set threshold
- Emergency stop and electrical safety lock-out on all covers
- Easy access for cleaning of mould box (lift up cover
fitted with auto cut-off switch
- Bosch Rexroth hydraulic systems
- Allen Bradley electrical components
- Replaceable wear plates and croner strips, which are
reversible to extend plate life
- Wind mould rebate: 20 x 60 mm
- Dimensions depend upon plant configuration
A Termite 400
on display at the "2008 Save Water, Save Energy"
Exhibition at the Melbourne Exhibition Centre
Press ready for delivery
Single bin feed system mixer and press on 5-metre tray truck, prepared for delivery